Thursday, June 11, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance

Alright, of course I'm a HUGE fan of this show. Would you expect anything less? And since my husband insists on "accidentally" erasing my favorite pieces from the show, I thought I would store them here. And share them with you, of course.

I will not be offended if you skip over these posts. Dance is not for everyone. But for you closet dance fans- enjoy!

My fav piece of this week is the samba routine danced by Max and Kayla, choreographed by Louis van Amstel. I don't even like ballroom, but this one is awesome! Kayla is from Aurora- so I'm a bit biased- and I really liked the pink costume (not a good reason to like a piece, but it definitely topped it off for me!). A close second was the opening hip hop danced by Jeanine and Phillip, choreographed by Tabitha and Napoleon. These two are so together and sharp. I was impressed.

Until next week, dance fans...

No comments: